Release notes – 2019
Contis will release its new updates as per scheduled on Aug 6,2019. This release will contain many changes and new implementations done into the systems apart from bug fixes) This release also contains new features which we will implement, and they are as below. Below mentioned changes are done in 2 CanvasAPIV2 methods :
1. Card/ListTransactions and Account/ListTransactions
- Search criteria : FromDate and ToDate will filter data based on UTC datetime format in Card/ListTransactions and Account/ListTransactions methods.
- Two new fields will be provided in response of Card/ListTransactions : AuthorisationReceivedDate and ChargeRefTransactionID.
- One new field will be provided in response of Account/ListTransactions: ChargeRefTransactionID.
2. Card/ViewPin:Response: : General error message “5961 – Invalid Status Change Request” has been divided into multiple. Response error codes introduced are as below:
- 0036 – Invalid Card.
- 0315 – Invalid CVV2.
- 3481 – DOB Invalid.
3. Card/ListTransactionFollowing New Responses parameters added.
4. Account/Listtransaction, Business/Listtransaction, Department/ListtransactionFollowing New Responses parameters added.
5. P2P/ListRequestMoneyRequest : Added New Parameter – IsIncludeFromAndToRequest Functionality : If IsIncludeFromAndToRequest flag is true, then User can able to see money request made by them or money request received by them.
6. P2P/ListRejectedMoneyRequestsRequest : Added New Parameter – IsIncludeFromAndToRequest Functionality : If IsIncludeFromAndToRequest is set to true then User can able to see request money rejected by them and request money requested for them.
7. Security/LogoutRequest : Added New Parameter – logoutreason Functionality: This will store logout reason.
Below mentioned changes are done in 2 CanvasAPIV2 methods :
- Card/ListCards – Includes CardDesignCode in responose.
- Card/Listtransaction – AuthorisationReceivedDate added in response.
- Standingorder/GetSpecificSO – FrequencyDay will be received with value now for frequencies Weekly, Fortnightly, FourWeekly.