Release notes - 2022
- For accounts with a status of “Suspended”, clients can now self-serve via the API to update customer address information and issue new cards, speeding up this process and removing manual work.
- If configured, the Account Status Change notification will in addition to existing workflows, now be sent in the following scenarios:
- When an account has its statuses changed to “Closed”.
- When the account is suspected by the client of suspected fraudulent activity and is changed to “Closed”.
- When an account with a zero balance which has been inactive for 30 days or more has the only card assigned to the account cancelled by the cardholder.
- The Authorisation webhook ActionDetail for scenarios when a card limit is exceeded, has been amended to provide the correct description as this was previously incorrect.
- Clients can now be informed via the Account Status Change and User Status Change webhooks when an account’s application is passed (due to no risk) or declined (due to risk).
- For Latvian, Lithuanian or Luxembourg addresses it is no longer mandatory to include alpha characters at the start of post codes when a user is registered, or their address is amended.
|Authorisation||New response parameter added. Parameter name : POSEntryMode|
|Pending authorisation auto release||New response parameter added. Parameter name : ReleasedAmount|
|Transaction||New response parameters added. Parameter names :
Updated APIs with controls
|Dev portal controller||Web method name||Note|
|Consumer||AddConsumers||New Request Parameter Added Parameter Name : EncryptedPIN|
|Authorisation||New response parameter added. Parameter name : IsReversal|